Automated, centralized network testing
An integral part of the JDSU NetComplete® Service Assurance portfolio, Ethernet T&T Application is a powerful test and management Operation Support System (OSS) that serves at the core of a successful Quality of Service (QoS) test and monitoring strategy for both IP packet and TDM circuit networks supporting xDSL, Ethernet, IP data, DS3/1/0, E1,VF, DDS, SONET and SDH/PDH.
- Streamlines service and network test and monitoring by providing 24x7 automated test and monitoring from a centralized location.
- Point and click operation enables rapid turn-up and recovery - dramatically improving customer service, minimizing revenue losses associated with service outages.
- Flow-through service turn-up validation accelerates time to billable revenue.
- Common tool supporting testing of multiple communication service, both next-generation IP packet network services and traditional TDM transport network services, all from a single platform reduces costs of supporting multiple toolsets.
- Effective management of test resource administration from a centralized common graphical user interface simplifies maintaining distributed test resources.
- Flexible, scaleable architecture that easily accommodates growth as the service provider's network evolves.
- Designed for evolving network operations and IT infrastructures
- with open APIs to accelerate the integration of test functionality with other business process work flows.
- Automatic flow through service turn-up verification.
- Standardization of best practice testing.
- Integrated test management of multiple services.
- Rapid network problem sectionalization and fault isolation.
- Scheduled testing.
- Ethernet/xDSL access technology testing.
- IP data service quality and availability testing and monitoring.
- Transport services from DS0 to OC-192 and E1 to STM-64 testing.